My confessional, I’m sure I’ll be adding more at least once a day.
Feel free to add yours at the bottom:)
( P.S. NO JUDGING! )
I still wear my maternity clothes, my youngest is 10 months..
- I let my kids watch too much tv.
- I don’t know how many times I’ve had to take a piece of dog food out of my 10 months old mouth.
- Sometimes I lie to my daughter and tell her I’ll take her to the park the next day just to get her to go to sleep.
- Sometimes I tune my toddler out because she never shuts up and on a constant repeat.
My husband asks what I have done all day and I say ‘clean’, but really I only clean for like an hour.
- One time my toddler ate dog poop.
- When my oldest was a baby, she rolled off the couch while I was changing her diaper.
- I’m in a constant daydream that I live in the Vampire Diaries.
- Sometimes I wonder where I would be if I didn’t have kids and get married.
- My husband and my kids are the reasons I smoke a cigarette every 30 minutes.
- I have literally no friends.
- I sometimes ignore my kids for Candy Crush.. stupid owl.
- I live in my pj’s all day everyday, unless I go somewhere.
- Sometimes my 2 year old wakes up in the middle of the night and doesn’t want to go back to sleep. I give her my phone and let her play games and I go back to sleep.
- When my daughter wants to watch an annoying show, I tell her it’s not on.
- My 2 year olds bed is right next to ours, but she still sleeps in between my husband and I.
- The drum set she got for Christmas has been in a secret hiding spot all this time, thank goodness she forgot about it!
- My oldest pees in the bed at least once a week.
- Most of the time I tell my husband I “forgot” to set the coffee pot for him in the mornings, but it’s usually cause I’m too tired and lazy to do it.
- I don’t let my husband go out at all, mostly because I feel like it’s not fair he can go out without the kids and I can’t.