A little romance goes a long way..
I don’t know about you, but I can’t even remember the last time my husband and I had a little romance in our marriage. With the kids and my husbands work schedule, it kind of seems impossible. My husband has never really been a romantic person anyway. We’ve never celebrated Valentines day.. I know, sad, it’s okay to feel bad for me..
But there are little things you can do for each other here and there to keep the romance and marriage alive.
1. While he’s at work, send him romantic, (or dirty) text messages. Anything sweet to just let him know you’re thinking about him.
2. Simple hugs and kisses go a long way.
3. Let him know that you appreciate everything he does for you and your kids.
4. Set date nights at least once a month, even if it is for just thirty minutes.
5. Leave a little love note like on the mirror or white board on the fridge, so it’ll be the first thing he sees in the morning when he gets up for work.
6. Cook a meal together.
7. Give each other a massage while the kids are napping.
8. Take at least 5 minutes a day to talk and ask how his day went.
9. Cuddle while watching a movie and especially cuddle in bed. Apparently this closeness can lead to more and better sex!
10. Surprise him with some new lingerie.